Our accolades received over the years
Golden Eagle Awards 2022
Top 2-Eminent Award Winner of the Golden Eagle Award (GEA). One of Malaysia's most respected business accolades organized by Nanyang Siang Pau. This award is audited by Ernst & Young and determined by a panel of independent judges to ensure all nominated enterprises are evaluated professionally and equitably.
Monde Selection Awards 2022
Monde Selection evaluates the quality of consumer products by 80 international experts that conduct a thorough quality assessment whereby each product is tasted and tested individually using numerous parameters.
SOBA Award 2021
The Star Outstanding Business Awards (SOBA)’s Best Use of Technology Award is granted to recognize companies that have most effectively leveraged and integrated technology into their business to have an edge in today’s marketplace. SOBA seeks to inspire and encourage excellence in local businesses, and to promote Malaysia and showcase its products and services globally.
BrandLaureate World Halal Best Brands Award 2021
Founded in 2005, The World Brands Foundation (TWBF) is a global award dedicated to developing brands in a myriad of business backdrops. TWBF, together with a Board of Governors who are experienced captains of industries and established brand icons, evaluate and recognize the cream of the crop in the business world.
SOBA Awards 2020
The Star Outstanding Business Awards (SOBA)’s Best Brand Award is a top award that recognizes companies invested in building a strong local brand that is valued and appreciated by the public. SOBA seeks to inspire and encourage excellence in local businesses, and to promote Malaysia and showcase its products and services globally.
Nanyang Superb Brand Award 2020
Organized by the established Nanyang Siang Pau, the Nanyang Superb Brand Award 2020’s Professional Outstanding Healthcare Award specially selects and compiles domestic brand elites in various fields, tells readers the story, conveys the growth process, and spreads the ultimate beauty of the brand.
Golden Bull Award 2020
Since 2003, the Golden Bull Award (Taiwan)’s Emerging SMEs Award has honored exceptional companies, with a main focus on having solid fundamentals. As a platform of excellence, it is the premier setting for entrepreneurial networking and fellowship with perseverance and determination as the core focal points, and also highlights the companies’ contribution to economic prosperity.
Sin Chew Health & Wellness Brand Award
The Sin Chew Health & Wellness Brand Award is endorsed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) and recognizes companies that specialize in the health and wellness industry. Each award winner goes through a stringent selection process by an esteemed panel of judges from MOH and medical associations.
Dr Amir Farid Isahak
- Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist
- Consultant to the Health and Beauty industry for over two decades
- Specialist Qualification from the National University of Singapore and Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (London)
Food & Microbiology Advisor
Associate Prof. Dr Chai Lay Ching
- Associate Professor and laboratory director of University of Malaya INFRA Microbiology Laboratory
- Chairperson of Young Scientist Network – Academy of Sciences Malaysia
- Won multiple awards and recognitions such as Prestige 40 under 40 2019, Marie Claire Amazing Women 2019 and L’Oreal UNESCO for Women in Science Award 2018
Prof. Kim Kah Hwi
- Professor of Physiology with 30 years of teaching experience in University of Malaya
- Invented 17 patented products under Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia
- Received 92 awards from multiple countries (Malaysia, Switzerland, Geneva, Taiwan, Korea, Russia, Thailand)
Product Development Director and Pharmacist
Mr Ray Yap Ying Hui
- Pharmacist for Hospital Pakar Sultanah Fatimah Muar (Clinical, Cytotoxic Reconstitution) in 2011-2013
- Advance Pharmaceutical Technology & Research Pharmacist since 2014
- Master of Pharmacy, University of Strathclyde (UK) 2010
Product Development Specialist
Dr Sandy Ong Gim Ming
- Doctor of Philosophy, PhD (Pharmaceutical Technology) from University of Science Malaysia
- Research and Development in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical formulations for over 10 years
- Involved in various Bioavailability / Bioequivalence (BA/BE) studies
Product Strategy Consultant
Dr Alan Piong Chee Keong
- PhD in Healthcare Management
- GMP, cGMP consultant for multiple pharmaceutical companies
- Over 25 years of experience in leading product research & development teams
- Over 18 years of experience managing international pharmaceutical factories.